Social Media Marketing Specialist (Work From Home, Remote Working)
Experience Level: Entry to Associate
Monthly Salary: KES21,500/ NGN78,000 / ETB6,700
Job Duration: 2 to 3 Months
Important Skills: Be able to design social media posts/collaterals, be able to write blogposts
Essential requirement: You must submit examples of your work (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Specialist. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of Propel’s social media – mainly composing blogposts, and creating campaings for Twitter and LinkedIN. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and have knowledge of using desgning tools (i.e canvas, Adobe Spark, Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
Social Media Specialist’s Responsibilities:
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing blogposts, social media posts, improving audience engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Managing a volume of daily/weekly/monthly social media posts
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, LinkedIN, Twitter to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media
- Performing other duties when needed
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- 1 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Experience using graphic designing softwares (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Canvas, Adobe Spark etc)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Independent, Trustworthy and Multi-tasking with time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- As this position is remote/WFH – quick responsiveness in communication is highly appreciated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Please submit your work to email@example.com